The Law Office of Gary S. Edinger, P.A. is the First Amendment Attorney that will Protect your Civil Rights.
Nobody has the Authority to Infringe on Your Constitutional Rights
Our law office believes in Freedom of Speech, as proclaimed in the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. Freedom of speech and expression includes the protection of those whose beliefs or ideas may be controversial. We are passionate about the right to communicate information, ideas, and opinions without government restriction or suppression. Gary S. Edinger, P.A. is an aggressive litigator with decades of experience, defending citizens that are victimized by government-imposed violations of rights in areas such as:
- Restrictions on zoning permits and withholding licenses for businesses, including but not limited to, adult bookstores and adult entertainment establishments.
- Creating ordinances and unreasonable restrictions, such as limiting the hours of operation in an attempt to close down businesses that may be viewed as undesirable.
- Strict regulation of billboards and media with political messages or advertising that some may interpret as being in poor taste.
- The banning of commercial solicitation of goods or services, in shopping malls, or in public places.
- Restrictions on freedom of assembly and protest, such as a political demonstration or a controversial parade.
- Adult entertainment workers that are unfairly arrested, in violation of municipal ordinances, and made to endure the humiliation of media coverage.
Attorney Gary S. Edinger is a past President of the First Amendment Lawyer’s Association, which is a nationwide, not for profit organization devoted to the protection of free speech. The focus of the First Amendment Lawyer’s Association is the relationship between business and government and its members defend against all forms of censorship.
The law office of Gary S. Edinger, P.A., successfully represents clients in challenging cases in appellate court for First Amendment issues, family law, immigration, and contract law, including extraordinary certiorari writs. Other areas of practice are the representation of plaintiffs and defendants in libel, slander, defamation, and cyber stalking litigation. Our office provides aggressive civil and corporate litigation and we represent clients in business law for the formation of new corporations, real estate purchasing, and sales contracts, employment contracts, shareholder and non-compete contracts, and litigation. We handle cases of intellectual property, including copyrights, trademarks, infringements, trade secrets and confidentiality agreements.
At the Law Office of Gary S. Edinger P.A., we provide our Clients with Knowledgeable and Economical Representation
Attorney Gary S. Edinger successfully practices law in all State, Federal, and Appellate courts in the State of Florida, including the United States Supreme Court. He represents and provides strategic guidance to clients within the State of Florida and on a pro hac vice basis in some jurisdictions in Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, California, Wyoming, New York, and Arkansas. He has an association with the law firm of Benjamin, Aaronson, Edinger & Patanzo, P.A., which is an aggressive criminal defense and First Amendment law office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
If you have a unique and challenging legal issue regarding First Amendment rights or you wish to appeal a court room decision, Attorney Gary S. Edinger, P.A. will take immediate action to protect your rights. If you are in need of legal counsel regarding business law, intellectual property law or a civil law issue, contact our Gainesville, Florida office at 352-338-4440 for a personalized and client focused case evaluation.